16,696 sq ft high end fitness center of a standard unparalleled in WNC. Long term NNN lease in place with stable a tenant offers investors an attractive cap rate of over 7.5% on the asking price, with yearly rent increases of 2% giving a total return of over 9.5%. The tenant is the only full service fitness center in Black Mountain and has been in operation since 2003. This facility boasts a pool with hot tub and sauna facilities together with group work out areas, racquetball court, child care facility, cafe, office, storage, private massage rooms and ample parking. The property is impeccably maintained with beautiful mature landscaping. Long term attractive lease in place allowing for continued growth. Listing agent assisted showings only. No unassisted walk-through. Please do not disturb tenant or their clientele. Call 828-575-0272 for more information.
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Professionals
Updated: 19th April, 2018 3:51 PM.
25 Jane Jacobs Road Black Mountain, NC